Monday 27 January 2014

Let's Rock !

On Saturday night I went to see the Vampire Rock show at the local theatre with my friend Gary who is over from Hong Kong on holiday. I've seen the show before so knew pretty much what to expect, loud rock music, scantily clad babes and pyrotechnics. Last time I caught the show Toyah was in the production but this time it was the usual show format.

Not long into the show the guy next to me produced his mobile phone and began texting which was pretty distracting as I was trying to watch the show. The last thing you need is bright light waving about at the side of you especially when the theatre was in darkness for the show. Then he actually tried to make a call which amazed me as the show was anything but quiet!

I shot him a couple of hard looks and I think he got the message as he slipped his phone away and then made the call at the interval. I just don't understand these people that go to the theatre or cinema and have to mess about with their phones. 

Anyway the show was excellent and for the last few songs the whole theatre was on its feet clapping and singing along.


No comments:

Post a Comment